As many of you have heard, Gov. Jay Inslee just announced a statewide K-12 school closure effective Tues. March 17 - Fri. April 24.
As of now, we know:
- Republic School District will operate as normal on Monday, March 16, 2020.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17, school will be closed for students.
- Beginning Tuesday, March 17, athletics are postponed until further notice. This includes all practices and games.
We are finalizing plans to support our families during the closure in the following ways:
- Providing meals to children
- Providing childcare for our families, especially to first responders and healthcare workers, following the guidance of Gov. Inslee
- Providing open communication and resources to support student success
We will keep families informed via telephone, email, text, website and social media channels.
If you are not receiving these messages via our All-Call system and would like to, please call the District Office at 509-775-3173.
Thank you for partnering with us, and for being understanding, as we all work together on this.
Tiger Pride, Republic Strong!